FEDERAL RESERVE PONZI SCHEME

The Federal Reserve Ponzi scheme, our Monetary system, debt = money, money = debt. There is nothing, absolutely NOTHING BACKING our monies. When they want more they just print it. In actuality they don’t even do that, only about 3% of our money is printed on paper, the rest 97% exists only in computers? It exists in virtual reality and is therefore not real. Inflation is a natural result of our monetary system. Take a look at the Fed Reserve; they have reduced the value of the dollar 90% since this private corporation took over printing our money in 1913. When it’s time to pay the piper, as in any POZI scheme, those at the bottom are left holding the bag, the way our country is now in a Depression that matches the Great One! When it came time to pay the piper, the big one’s got off the hook by the government bailout, while the little guy at the bottom of the Pyramid got the hammer. IT IS TIME TO END THE BIGGEST POZI SCHEME EVER, THE FEDERAL RESERVE.

Advertisements

About Liberty

Research the news, discover the truth for yourself. There is not much of it in the National Media, you have to delve into the realm of blogs and out of the way sites to discern the truth.

Posted on 6,31,Thursday, in Uncategorized and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.

So, what's your take?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: